The monument is composed of one head stone and two side stones, one with inscription. The stones are places at the former Barracks, behind Teglovnsvej 25. Unveiled in 1920.
In the years 1920-1938 561 reunification stones were set up around the country, over half were erected in 1920. The unification is the historic event in Denmark where most monuments were set up.