Sct. Hans Chapel

Photo: Ringsted Turistinformation
Attractions
Buildings and townscapes
Address

Sct. Hansgade 34

4100 Ringsted

Contact

Phone:57615700

St. Hans Chapel was build in 1901 as a substitute church for St. Bendt's church during its restoration. Since 1909 it has served as office and music school until 2013, where Ringsted Radiomuseum bought the chapel.

Today it is therefore a technical Radiomuseum in world class.

Address

Sct. Hansgade 34

4100 Ringsted

Last updated by
Ringsted Turistinformation