Old estate, which was partly burned down when the owner Anne Meinstrup was killed in Ringsted under the Feud of the Count.
King Frederik II took over the estate and made it a hunting estate, but in 1587 the farm was demolished.
The rectangular bank is surrounded by a moat and two fish ponds can be seen to the South. The driveway to the farm originally lay to the North and remains of the ditch and border of the forest can still be found.
Parking only on Valsømaglevej - 300 m from the rampart.